The Design Process: Week 1 - Define

The Design Process: Define

Based on my research and visual experiments from the previous week, I have made the decision to create a series of character designs based on Crossness - with which I hope to embody the environment and give the location a physical form. I plan on incorporating visual elements found throughout Crossness into my character designs, and I will develop my designs by continuing to create a variety of visual experiments to see what works and what doesn't.

I have chosen Crossness because of its historical relevance to my local area, as well as its beautiful and intricately designed network of pipes and engines being visually pleasing to me. I will continue to research Crossness as a location, as well as other Victorian research materials (eg. publications and films).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visual Language: Week Six - Summary of Unit

Visual Language: Week Two - Result of visual experiments - 4 page comic

Visual Language: Week Two - Visual Experiment - Response to broken Mew toy